Stirling Baptist Church
stirling-baptist-church

Stirling Baptist Church

Repair, conservation and adaptive re-use of a vacant and derelict former Church of Scotland in the centre of Stirling to provide a wide range of facilities for Stirling Baptist Church 
Read more...
Donate Now
augustine-united

Augustine United Church

This phased programme was to alter and adapt the Church to provide a better more flexible worship place and to create offices for use by Charities 
Read more...
Donate Now
cowcaddens-parish-church

Cowcaddens Free Church

Modern refurbishment and conversion of the 19th century, Grade B listed, Cowcaddens Free Church in Glasgow into a centre for the study and teaching of piping 
Read more...
Donate Now
langside-exterior

Langside Hill Church

An impressive 19th century free church that became disused following a fire in 1989, and has since be converted and extended to accommodate modern restaurant facilities in the early 1990’s 
Read more...
Donate Now
girvan-methodists-exterior

Girvan Methodist Church

Development of a project to concentrate use of the church and hall re-development to fund the re-ordering and refurbishment of the church 
Read more...
Donate Now
barony-centre-exterior

Barony Centre

The former Barony Church had fallen into disrepair and was bought by West Kilbride Community Initiative Ltd to provide a focus building to the Craft town in 2000 
Read more...
Donate Now
pollokshields-interior

Pollokshields United Reformed Church

An early example of a 20th century Gothic church, built within the Pollokshields area of Glasgow. Recently the church entered into a unique partnership with the nearby Hutcheson’s Grammar School 
Read more...
Donate Now
st_teresas

St Teresa’s Roman Catholic Church

The impressive red brick St. Teresa of Lisieux Church in Possilpark was designed by Alexander McAnally & Partners and constructed between 1956-60 
Read more...
Donate Now
adelaides

Adelaide Place Baptist Church

An Italianate church, built in the late 19th century, with a raised temple front and adjacent pedimented transverse blocks, partially converted in the early 1990s to accommodate commercial facilities 
Read more...
Donate Now
st_pauls_st_georges_church_exterior

St. Paul’s and St. George’s Episcopal Church

A turn of the century Episcopal church, in the Gothic style built circa 1818, located within the centre of Edinburgh. Recently the building has been partially converted and a new three storey extension has been constructed 
Read more...
Donate Now